Providing high-quality sporting provision for schools
Sport Society delivers high-quality PE teaching, sports coaching, gifted and talented curriculums, health and wellbeing workshops and professional development for both state and independent schools across the age range. Our staff include PE teachers and high level sports coaches possessing strong professional standards and vast experience of working in schools at either junior teacher, middle, or senior management level.
We show a willingness to go above and beyond to ensure students are taught in a safe and purposeful learning environment that supports their physical, social, moral development as young people. Following an inclusive and innovative PE curriculum that caters to all abilities, we strive for excellence and high achievement in physical education and school sport to support each student in reaching their potential.
- PE Teaching as part of a Prep School PE curriculum.
- Specialist coaching for afternoon games across a wide range of sports.
- This includes football, netball, rugby, hockey, cricket, tennis and athletics.
- Health and wellbeing workshops for all age groups.
- PE curriculum development and resources.
- Organisation and delivery of intra and inter-school tournaments and sports day.
- Design and deliver sport gifted and talented curriculums covering topics including strength and conditioning, mental skills, leadership, communication, diet, nutrition, and sleep.
- INSET delivery for a specific sporting topic or activity delivered by a former Director of Sport, professional sportsperson, or Level 4 coach.
- Breakfast clubs (7.30 to 8.30 am): wide range of sporting activities taught to children from reception + with snack breakfast options for each student.
- Lunch or after-school clubs offering football, netball, hockey, touch rugby, cricket, athletics, handball, fencing, basketball, gymnastics, dance, and dodgeball.
- Holiday clubs: Offering a wide range of sports/activities or a specialist focus on one sport.
- Specialist Sports Tours in either the UK or abroad.
Bespoke sports kit package from New Balance for staff and students.
- As part of our not-for-profit offering, we offer financial support for individuals from a disadvantaged background or disability and complimentary sessions for schools and local community groups.
For more information, please email email@example.com or call 07592093803.